Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

spring time work

With all the beauty of spring time flowers comes all the work to get everything cleaned up.  That's what AH and I have done for the last two weekends.  Clearing off flower beds, cleaning off the patio and refreshing some of the furniture and accessories.  We still have a ways to go but are making a dent.  The front beds are cut back and raked.  The patio furniture has been washed and painted.  I've remade a couple of pieces and we're slowly getting the patio in to usable shape.



Front west side of the property bed before.  We always leave the flower heads for the birds over the winter.


Same bed after cutting back the dead and raking.


Everything has to be removed from the patio to put up the sunshade and clean the bricks.  Then we start the process of putting everything back.


Child's bench in need of a paint job.  On top of the table that needs painting too.
 I've discovered muscles I forgot I had.  Thank goodness for a hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment