Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, April 27, 2012

first sale

If you haven't seen it yet hop over to vintagecottagebeauty.com and check out our new store.  It didn't take as long as being pregnant, but kind of felt the same.  Plenty of worry, work and frustration went into the project.. If you know me personally you know I'm not very good with the geeky side of things.  I have no patience or time to sit for hours to figure things like that out.  Just tell me what button to push, is what I want to know.  Luckily for me AH loves doing that type of work, he finds it very challenging.  Kathy and I would give a broad idea of what we wanted and he would figure out all the computer side of it.  Then we would tweak the details and go on to the next project.  It's no wonder companies make good money doing web sites for businesses.  We are very proud of our store and hope it grows our business from local word of mouth to nation wide.  To make the new opening even better we made a sale the very first day.  How exciting!  Now we just need to keep growing. 
A new business is a lot like a new baby.  It keeps you up nights, you worry all the time and pray you're doing the right things.  At least a business won't puke on my clean clothes and I don't have to change diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment