Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, April 9, 2012

family time

Took a few days to go to the big city to visit my parents.  They're mostly still of sound mind and we enjoy going to visit, solve all the problems of the world and share time with them.  My sis, her husband, son, wife and kids live nearby so there is nothing quiet about our trips.  Add in three very spoiled, crazy dogs and it's even more fun. We shared a huge Easter feast Saturday.  It was a perfect day and when it got too rowdy for us, sis and I snuck away to Target for retail therapy.  If you have family to spend time with you are very blessed.

Tyler setting table


Brayden being a goof ball


Hollie, the boys Mom.  Dad Matt had to work.


Dad.  I think all the hub-bub wears him out.  He says he's glad to see us, glad to see us go.


The cooks.  We don't do clean up if we cook.



The clan up crew.  BIL, Bernie and Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment