Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

lamp post redo

I had bought these iron pot holders at a RS last year.  The price was great, unfortunately the pots kept falling over.  The stake part that went into the ground just wasn't long enough.  This year as i started looking at all the projects I want to do for the yard, the pot were straing at me saying do domething with us.  You mean to tell me inantimate objects don't talk to you?  Anyway, I had these lamp post bases that were in the trash pile where AH use to work.  They had bird houses on them that had finally rotted through.  A union made in garden heaven.  Posts, pot holders, coir matting, dirt and flowers.  I bet nobody else in town has anything like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment