Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

spring time has arrived

First a happy note.  The television show Kathy and I filmed for WEIU will be shown this Tuesday, April 3 at 6:30 PM on the show My hobbies, crafts and collectibles.  if you aren't in the area it will be up on youtube at youtube.com/weiutv within 48 hours of the broadcast.  I hope I don't look too much like a dork.
Spring has arrived very early to the Midwest.  I couldn't be happier.  I love spring.  The time of new beginnings, rebirth, beautiful flowers and being outdoors without freezing to death.  YEA!!





I've never had this many flowers blooming in March.  I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment