Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas time

Right after Thanksgiving I like to start the Christmas decorating.  We will only be in town about 9 days this month so I decided to go very minimal.  I decorated a 4' tree with unbreakables and put it on a table.  Gizzy hasn't learned not to touch things or tear them up yet.  A center piece for the table, wreaths or swags for the doors, vases full of fresh greens and some potted bulbs, and we will be done.

display by the window 

table center piece hand painted glass balls and some beads

No comments:

Post a Comment