Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

spring touch up

I have some great outdoor chairs.  We've had them for years and in their lifetime they've been several different colors.  They are plastic so special paint is needed.  I don't get paid to promote this product but  I can't say enough good things about Krylon Fusion paint for plastic.  They chairs get a scrub down each spring and if they need a touch up like they did this year this is what iIuse.  high price when most of the spray paint I buy is the 98 cent generic but worth the extra price for the quality.  The chairs started out tan, then green, red and now black.  At a cost of about $4.00 per chair every few years, these may be 10 different colors before they wear out.
What do you have for your yard that could be refreshed with a little spray paint?


chair before


same chair after


the good stuff

the completed chair


No comments:

Post a Comment