Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

button, button

Important notice.  Blogger has changed the way to write, edit and post blogs.  They did this without my consent.  Yeah I'm not happy about it.  Bear with me while I learn the new system.  There may be 5 blogs one day none the rest of the week.  Who knows.
I went to a barn sale last week and had great fun checking out all the one time junk now selling for big money.  One place that got a little of my money was the button booth.  Huge bowls of buttons, full of every kind and color you could dream of.  You could fill a big deli container for $3.  What a deal.  I'm sure I'll find lots of craft projects to use them on.  I'm not an official button collector, I just use them to make other things.  I can remember as a kid playing in my grandmothers button box.  I still have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment