Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

table redo

As I've been cleaning repainting and generally fluffing the outdoor and patio area, this is one of the projects I did.  I need a table close to the grill to set food and dishes on as well as another place to stage with some of the outdoor decor.
This is what I came up with.  The table is an aquarium base I bought at a RS  with a wooden top AH made.  The bottom of the table is a shelf made with painted slats.  The table is attached with L-brackets to two metal panels, hinged together that use to be the sides of an arbor that had rusted out at the screws.  Near the top of the metal piece are 3 RS metal brackets and another shelf made of wooden slats.  The metal is all painted black and the wood the aqua I'm covering everything with this season.  Hey, paint is cheap.  If you are tired of the color change it!  This would be called a married piece if it were antique furniture.  I just call it a tble from junk.


No comments:

Post a Comment