Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, September 16, 2011

yummy potato salad

 I never eat potato salad out anywhere because it's mostly dripping in mayo.  I can't stand mayonaise so I avoid it whenever possible.  Here's how I make mine:

4-5 potatoes boiled, cooled and peeled
2 eggs hard cooked
1/2 onion chopped fine
1-2 ribs of celery chopped fine (optional)
1/2 C sweet pickle relish
1T mustard
1T mayo , yogurt or sour cream
Dump everything into a zip top bag, mush it around until it's the texture you like.  Check taste and season with salt and pepper.  Serve it up.  Great with fried chicken.



No comments:

Post a Comment