Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

fall redo part 1

I like to redo my living room/kitchen with the seasons.  I move the furniture, hang different curtains and change out the accessories. 

Cabinet between the windows.  The jadite was free, an old train case, a marble bowl for goodies and a faux cabbage that I'll pop a mum or aster in.  I keep tweaking things all season.  Adding different accessories and moving things around.


Wooden box stuffed with silks, a scale and wood recipe box on a wash stand at the end of the island.



Fall blooms in a vase on  the trunk in the living room.  Callie supervising.  The kitties get really nosy when I'm changing things around.

Close up of flowers.  I just stuffed these in the box when I brought them in the house, they still have the price stickers on them.  I love the rich jewel colors of fall but   I'm not a huge fan of orange.  it just doesn't go that well in my house.

These are all very simple things you can do quick and easy to keep your house looking fresh for the new season.


No comments:

Post a Comment