Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, September 2, 2011

junkin finds


lace, plates, silver, sewing supplies, OH My!


It's getting harder and harder to find vintage  buttons


ditto for sewing supplies


a bow full of yummy seam bindings and hem tape


wooden box perfect for recipes 50 cents


plates $1 for 5 crystal S+P shakers


bone handle knives


a pile of silver plate utensils about 50 pieces $5


beautiful aqua plates
I love a great thrift store, especially when they are run by volunteers, and the profits go to a good cause.  This was my haul the last time I went to the big, big city.  All totaled I spent $26.00, maybe a little higher than RS prices, but I got great stuff and helped out those in need.  A winning combo all around. I know some of you just see junk, but look at it through fresh eyes and you'll see beauty and art.

No comments:

Post a Comment