Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

stuffed baked potaoes

Stuffed baked potatoes are one of my go to meals when the day has been very long or I just don't feel like cooking.  You can top a baked potato with just about anything and it will taste great.  The picture here shows cooked bacon, cheddar cheese and broccoli.  Just round up any leftover bits you have in your frig  Heat them up and  plop them on a potato.  I usually cook mine in the microwave, but you purist out there feel free to bake them in the oven.  This is exceptionally good with leftover BBQ, cheese, chopped onion and peppers.  If you watch the cheese and butter and go heavy on the vegies, it's a pretty healthy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment