Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm back

From this week on, hopefully I will be able to make regular posts to this blog.  Knee replacement surgery is no fun.  It is painful and the recuperation takes a long time.  I could not have gone through the last three weeks without all of the prayers, meals, emails, cards and calls.  Each one has brightened my day.  I have been so blessed to have AH here every step of the way as well as my SIL Cathy, MIL Sara and sis Paula.  They have waited on me, cheered me on during therapy, kept the house running and most important, to the animals anyway, kept us fed and happy.
 My hope is that next time you know some one who is recuperating from surgery, sick or housebound you will remember this post and pass that same caring on to them.  No matter how small the gesture seems to you it will mean the world to the recipient.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your feeling better. Mom always said the key was "do your exercises". See you in church when your able to get out.

    ReplyDelete