Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, January 11, 2013

frozen fruit cup

I"ve been trying to make up a few things to eat when I come home from the hospital.  As wonderful as he is AH is not a cook.  Sometime when I'm not feeling well something light and cool tastes the best.
2 cans lite fruit cocktail
1 can mandarin oranges
2 bananas sliced
You can use whatever fruit you want
mix everything together and put in small disposable cups freeze until solid then put in a bag and label.  Let them sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes before eating.
If you put this mix in small dixie cups and added a popsicle stick, you have instant fruit pops for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment