Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

potting table

I have plans in my head for my dream potting table.  But until money, time and husband cooperation occur this is a good substitute.
An 6' fence section that had been used a climbing post for years is the base of the table.  AH cut it into 3 sections and screwed it together with angle brackets.  2" boards cut to length, painted and nailed on form the top and bottom shelf.  A little ladder I picked up at a free store will with the addition of S hooks will hold tools, hats and gloves.  Cost to make $4.00 for the angle brackets.  We had everything else.
Sometime you can't have what you want when you want it.DARN!  But what can you use in the meantime?



No comments:

Post a Comment