Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

frozen banana split

This is my variation of something I saw on Paula Deen.  It is sinfully good.  Hey it's got fruit so it's not too bad.
Line a 9X13 pan with parchment or wax paper
Lay 8 icecream sandwiches in the bottom
top with: 3 sliced bananas
1 jar marachino cherries
1/4C toffee bits
1/2C carmel ice cream topping
1/2C hot fudge topping
Add the rest of the box of ice cream sandwiches breaking them to fit
Cover with Cool Whip and top with more toffee bits


Freeze until solid, use to parchment to pull out of the pan and cut to serve.  Try to be a little neater with your serving than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment