Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

paper making

Yesterday I told you about taking the paper making class.  I thought I'd share some more pictures, this time of my experiments.  Of course when I try something new I want to know how to do everything, all at once.  Patience does not run in our family.
Never get so set in your ways that you can't learn something new.  You don't know what you've missed.

my large piece wet, you can see the threads, yarn and flower petals I added


some color and texture experiments everything is still wet and laying on pelon or flanel at this point


lavender and rose petals


free form with flowers



large piece almost dry enough to peel off the pelon backiong



experiments with color


No comments:

Post a Comment