Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

more garden projects

Kid size bench.  The slats were repainted in aqua, teal and black to go with the new out door decor.


This is hard to see but I just took the pizza pan top off the plant stand I got from Habitat and spray painted.  A brand new look.


Large tin cans, spray painted black, holes punched in the bottom.  Added hot pink geraniums and put them in an aqua wire basket I found at a barn sale.  Easy centerpiece for the patio table.
 Changing up your garden accents is an easy, quick and cheap way to give them a new look.  A couple of cans of spray paint can go a long way in brightening your accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment