Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 4, 2012

VCB

My special guest blogger today is my partner, Kathy.  I asked her to write her thoughts on business in general, something she's learned, or about one of our products.  She chose her favorite product.  This business thing is a whole new experience for both of us.  I appreciate her doing it for me.

Terri invited me to write about our Vintage Cottage Beauty products on her blog.  Terri does such a great job with her blog site that it's been difficult for me to come up with an idea
worthy to be on her site.  As in life, I think I've made this a bigger challenge than it needs to be.  I decided to write about my favorite Vintage Cottage Beauty product.  My favorite Vintage Cottage Beauty product
changes from week to week but I really think we have a winner in our Fabulous Face Moisturizer.  We have experimented with different ingredients to add to the our beauty cream base.  To our face moisturizing cream base we have added vitamin E oil, sweet almond oil, hemp butter, and rosehips oil.  Rosehips oil is a very moisturizing product and rarely do you find it in commercial
products because of it's cost.  The quality of the ingredients in each product makes all of the difference.  For years I have faithfully used Clinique beauty products.  Due to sensitive, dry skin, I've always had to be very
cautious about trying new products.  Our Fabulous Face Cream works so well for my skin it has really been a totally eye opening experience for me.  It takes just a small amount of our cream to moisturize your skin.  It's not greasy
 and goes right into the skin instead of sitting on top of the skin.  Again, it's the quality of the ingredients that make it work so well.  I have saved so much with using our product rather than purchasing the expensive
commercial products.  With our moisturizing trio of face cleanser, eye cream and face moisturizer, I'm set with products that last three to four times longer than commercial products and make my skin feel so much better. It's easy
to talk about a beauty product that really works for you and you believe in 100%.  One of the benefits of visiting different festivals and fairs this past year has been that it opens up new ideas to you.  From talking to people at these
events we have found that women are really looking for better products that are produced locally.  We are wanting more quality in the products that we all purchase.  Our Fabulous Face Kit contains all three of our face products:
cleanser, eye cream and face moisturizer.  It's a real bargain getting all three products for $21.00.  You can't purchase one small jar of commercial moisturizer for $21.00. The products are 100% guaranteed so you can't go wrong.  Hope you have the time to try our face products. When you believe in what your are doing so strongly as we believe in our products, it's really easy to talk to anyone about them.  Hope you have a great weekend and thank you Terri for letting me share my thoughts
on your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment