Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 18, 2012

VCB Friday

One of the things I really wanted to do when we started this business, was to keep the individuality and creative touch.  I think we've done that with the special order program we have.  We'll do any of our products in your choice of scents and do the wrappings in your choice of colors.  A dear friends son is getting married this weekend.  Kathy wanted to give the women in the party a special treat.  We did soap and solid lotion in pom/ginger and then wrapped the packages in the coral color of the wedding.  I think they came out great.
I stamped glassine bags with flowers.  I then added a tag from scrap book paper with a heart from coordinating paper and the wedding date.  The tags were attached with removable glue by Elmer's.  They can be taken off and used as a bookmark.
What could you use for your next party, shower or event favor?  Our minimums are low, 12 pieces, and we'd love to work with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment