Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More uses for tin cans

When the cafeteria director gave me these cans I wasn't really sure what I would do with all of them, so I've been giving my imagination a work out.  I hate to waste anything.

I painted 3 cans with some of the aqua paint I've been covering everything with.  I then cut our house numbers out of vinyl on the Cricut and  sealed them with clear spray sealer.  I poked holes in the bottom, planted them with inpatients and set them out on the short brick wall along side our drive way. I forgot to take a picture after they were in place.  I'll try to remember to do that when I'm outside next.

No comments:

Post a Comment