Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 25, 2012

kitchen work

People have a hard time believing the Kathy and I make all of our products in our kitchens.  It's true every thing from the butter to soap, tags to favors are made right on our counters.  When I make our logo flowers that go on our tags and packages I usually do them 100 at a time.  I cut the shapes on the Cricut then lay them out, glue them together and add the button centers.  It fills the counters all day waiting for the glue to dry but the actual work takes about an hour per 100.  Not too bad for the handcrafted touch we want for our company.


soap samples

100 flowers for tags and favors
 

No comments:

Post a Comment