Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring is springing

A few warm days and flowers are popping up every where.  The daffodils and tulips are blooming and my green house plants are really growing.  They should be ready for planting by mothers day.  I haven't been able to work outside much due to the remodeling we have going on.  I do intend to spend at least an hour every day this next week cleaning out beds and cutting back plants.

zinnias and sunflowers

dill and basil

I love pink tulips

daffy

There is no oter spring flower that smells as great as hyacinth 

No comments:

Post a Comment