Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, April 20, 2015

kitchen update

I should only need to do these updates for a couple more weeks.  We are getting very close to being done.  all the basics are finished.  The only big projects that are not done are the over the table light, trim around the top of the cabinets,slide out can cabinet, a few slide out baskets and a mini pull out in the corner to hold cookie sheets.  This week AH got the pot rack up along with with the pendant lights.  The pot rack is an old metal wheel that belonged to my Mom.  It had been hanging out in my stash(aka junk pile) for years.  No Mom you can not have it back.  This thing is heavy and required plenty of extra support in the attic so we don't worry about us it falling.  It's so sturdy I think any of the grand kids could swing on it.  AH wanted to make it spin around but I didn't think that was such a good idea.  The pendant lights are from Lowes, I really like the clean lines.  All I need are a few hooks and I can hang up all the pans.  They seem to stay in a jumbled mess in the cabinets.





No comments:

Post a Comment