Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, April 24, 2015

weekend fun

Now that the weather is getting nicer it's time for some outdoor fun.  A small town close to home has the Red Barn Market every April.  There are dealers inside the barn and out ready to sell the latest crafts and antiques.  It's always a nice mix and a fun morning to hang out with friends.  My friend Kathy bought a great glider and I picked up some small garden baskets and planters.  I never spend much money here but I always find a bargain or two or in this case five.

The building is an actual barn and the stalls are used for each booth.

Where there are shoppers there must be food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment