Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

princess for a day

My friend Kathy has be helping her school theater department put on musicals for 15 years.  Last week was the last one, she is retiring in June.  The kids did a great job on Cinderella and they made a lovely presentation along with a cake and punch reception after the last show.  She works endless hours getting the shows ready and I know Larry the producer/director will miss her a bunch.  Congratulations Kathy, I know you will miss being invoked, but retirement will give us more time to go play.




No comments:

Post a Comment