Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

treasures

Sometimes people just want to get rid of things and I'm really glad when they think of me as a junk collector.  Last week my friend Kathy was helping her coworker Larry clean out his theater class prop room.  You would not believe all the treasures she brought.  One day she showed up with her tiny car stuffed to the roof with bags of linens, pillows and household decor.  Most of that went straight into my van and was delivered to the Habitat Restore.  They were thrilled  to get it, stock is very low.  She also brought several pieces of furniture for me to redo and sell.  This is just one of the goodies that appeared.  This cabinet, desk, secretary is one of the most unusual pieces I've ever seen.  Painted white and antiqued it may need to live here.  i have enough projects to last all summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment