Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A touch of spring

We had a tease of spring a couple of weeks ago then it got cold again.  What better way to brighten the winter blahs than a visit to a green house.  Prairie Gardens/ Jeffery Alan's had an open house this last week end.  I love walking in a warm sun filled  green house dreaming of every thing I could buy and plant.  Then reality hits and I picked up just a few things to brighten up the house and plant outside early.  I bought pansies, primroses and a few herbs.

pansies and johnny jump ups in a chamber pot


I refinished these containers from a very drab olive to this antique white.  I'll plant the herbs when I have more time

Primrose in a little yellow drawer will brighten a table or shelf

What do you do to make your home feel like spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment