Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, April 6, 2015

meet the family

Yes it's Monday, but there is no kitchen update this week.  We spent time in the big city visiting with family over the holiday weekend and nothing got done most of last week.  AH has finally agreed to take some vacation time the end of this week so we can make some serious progress on the kitchen.  We probably won't get done but should come close aside from the little things and the floor.  The floor won't be refinished until it is warmer and I can be gone.  The poly makes me sick for days.
We had a great time with my parents, sister and family and brother and girl friend over Easter. We can't forget the reason we are celebrating is Christ dying  for us. Where would we be without that forgiveness and promise of eternal life?  We are a strange, goofy bunch and along with great food and conversation there was so much teasing and laughter.  I know I am so blessed that we don't have the drama, grudges and fighting so many families thrive on.  We certainly don't agree on many things but we know we love each other and that's what counts the most.

Paula and Bernie.  The devil horns are from my brother, I have few pictures where he isn't doing something like this.

Rick and Christine, I think she is still a little overwhelmed by us.

Mom and Dad, he's ready for his shrimp Alfredo.

Andy and I

A perfect stranger took this pic, he just kind of got drafted because he was nearby.

Roxy the sheep dog

Hollie is so sweet and quiet she almost gets over run by this noisy bunch.

Matt, Paula's son being cool or trying to nap, not sure witch.

Mom and Dad with Tyler and Braden, Matt's  sons

No comments:

Post a Comment