Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, April 17, 2015

fab fabrics

I just had to do a little sprucing up in the living room so it looks as good as the new kitchen.  When we were in the big city visiting  my parents, of course Mom and I had to make a trip to Joann's.  I had seen a fabric in a magazine earlier this spring that I thought would be great for new pillows in the living room.  Yea, they had it at 40% off.  At $50 per yard even on sale it was still pricey.  I bought a yard and got three pillows out of it.  I also found the panels of the butterfly and hummer.  The pictures don't do justice to how beautiful the colors are in the fabric.  A little painting and possibly a chair recovered and I'll reveal the new living room look.

I made these panels into two 24" pillows using a cream solid for the backs.




No comments:

Post a Comment