Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

new door look

Our back door has been dark red for several years now, it was time for a change.  AH took it down, I  painted it.  It poured down rain and was too heavy for me to move so I had to paint it again.  Got it rehung and decided to add a third coat.  Finally I hung a new wreath with our initial and now it's done.  It looks great with all the green and aqua colors I've been using.  Now if I can only keep AH from putting his dirty hands on any parts except the handle.(I see more painting in my future)


No comments:

Post a Comment