Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

tile coasters

Sometimes you need a small gift and I think these coasters fit the bill perfectly.  I saw these on a blog and thougt I'd give them a try.
You need 4" unglazed tiles.  You can buy these at any big box store.  The ones I got were 9 to a pack for arund $5.00
Stazon ink pad
Stamps


Wwipe off your tiles to remove dust. Stamp your design and initial, let dry.  If you want to add color use permanent markers. That's it, tie them up with a pretty ribbon or pop them in a gift bag.  Perfect for a hostess gift, shower, birthday or I'm thinking of you.  How about in a basket with a nice bottle of wine and glasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment