Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

simple lunch

bruchetta is usually served as an appetizer but I use the same topping mixture to make an open face cheese sandwich for lunch.
1 slice leftover garlic bread
2 slices cheese I used cheddar, toast in oven or toaster oven until cheese is melted
1/4C chopped tomato
2T olive oil
garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt and pepper to taste.  I used about 1/4tsp each
mix together and top your cheese toast with it.  Add Parmesan cheese.
Of course if you have topping form the night before that works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment