Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Little visitors

I spent the last week hanging out with my two youngest granddaughters.  There is very good reason to have children while you are young,  they wore me out every day.  It was non-stop activity every minute.  They both wanted to learn how to sew so we started with the shirt aprons you've seen on here before, I just bought women's size small and made them the same way.  The aprons turned out great and both girls were so proud to model their projects.  Now they want to cook even more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment