Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, June 22, 2012

VCB

It's Friday and time for a vintage cottage update.  Kathy and I have been shooting videos and a couple of them are up on youtube.  Go to youtube and type in vintage cottage beauty 2012 that will give you a list of what we have up now.  A big thanks to WEIU TV for featuring us their show and youtube.
We're contemplating putting our products in a few stores in the area.  My past experience with consignment selling has not been great, I'm trying to keep and open mind, but be very cautious about that kind of commitment.  We're spending one day this week visiting shops that we might be interested in.  Of course the most important part of that day will be where we go for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment