Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, June 8, 2012

VCB

We have been working on photos to enhance our web site and explain how we got the  name for our business.  My partner is a much better photographer than I am.  This is what we came up with.  I had named my blog my vintage cottage life because is said so much about how I live. The dictionary description of a cottage as a small, single story home frequently surrounded by flower beds.  My definition is a home that is warm, welcoming and comfortable.  Living a creative,simple, frugal, reuse, recycle life is what I strive for.
It's what I want by blog to be about and what I want for our business.  This kind of life is what energizes and fulfills me.  I hope you enjoy it too.










No comments:

Post a Comment