Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas goodies


Some times you want to give a gift that isn't expensive or large but looks great.  Here's what I did with some dry spice mixes I put together for family and friends this year.  Recipes for mixes will be added later.



Empty jars, I just rinsed and let them dry.

Cover the out side with pretty paper and add a label.

Glass jars I only bought a few because they were too expensive.  I also recycled a few glass jars and spray painted the lids then added a label.  It's the one in the center back.



Under construction.  A bowl for $1, plastic bags in the bottom to make it fuller and fancy shreds.  All that was left was a little fluffing and a large clear basket bag with a ribbon bow and tag.  They look great.

I boxed the rest of the mixes in plastic cups with lids 5@$1 added a label and stacked them into small bakery bags, tied then off and added a name tag.  They made cute useful gifts for everyone on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment