Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

candle ring

 Making a candle ring is just like doing a wreath with a few exceptions.  I cut a piece of Oasis into thirds, soaked it and then put it on a glass tray with a slightly raised edge.  I stuck wood skewers into the foam to hold the blocks in place. You can also buy Oasis rings but this is what I had to work with.  Add your greens evenly around the foam from the center out.  Be sure to leave room for your candle or lantern.  Finish with flowers, ornaments or other embellishments and add your candle.  Be sure to keep it watered and it will last for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment