Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

fudge



It just is not Christmas without fudge.  I could eat the stuff for any meal, but I do try to be responsible.
Recipes abound on the Internet and in cookbooks for centuries.  My favorite has always been the Fantasy Fudge that was on the back of the Kraft marshmallow cream jar.  A few years ago some insane person decided to change the recipe, don't bother it stinks and will scorch before you know it.  Just type in original fantasy fudge recipe on your computer and it will pop up.  Try it in peanut butter too.  Or layer a batch of chocolate over a batch of peanut butter YUM!.  One hint I will give you is if only part of the family likes nuts instead of mixing them in just sprinkle on top and press lightly, that way every one can have what they want.  You might as well double the recipe and hide it well or it will never last til Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment