Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Handles

Last week I showed pics of my newly painted kitchen cabinets with the glass knobs I had found for the lower cabinets.  I had looked high a low at all the big box stores to find something that would coordinate with the knobs for the upper cabinets.  Walking by a display, in of all places, Target, I found the perfect handles.  They are brushed silver with crystal inserts.  They look great with the oval knobs without being too matchy-matchy.  You know I have to love them, I  paid full price.  Totally shocking.
Just another example of keeping your eyes and your mind open every where you are to find what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment