Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

file folders

I needed some file folders to keep my business papers organized.  You know me a plain old vanilla folder just isn't going to work.  Gather together some floders, scrap book papers and glue.
Glue the paper on to the folders.  Add a strip on the top of the folder where the tab is.  Trim off excess, let dry.  Decorate as you like.
I'll use paper clips or brads to hold a small strip on the tab for what is in the folder instead of writing directly on them.



use words, colors and patterns that inspire you.


No comments:

Post a Comment