Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentines day

AH and I don't get carried away with fancy gifts for things like Valentines day.  We're at the stage in our life where experiences are more important than things.  A nice dinner and quiet time together are fine with both of us.  Now AH is not the best gift selector in the world, he'll be the the first to admit that.  What he does really well is ask me what I'd like and follow through.  For last week he gave me the cutest red mini roses and them an additional surprise of pink roses.  After 40+ years the guy does know me well.  I gave him the biggest bag of Kisses I could find.  He ate them all in just a couple of days.  I think he's a bigger chocoholic than I am.The point of things like Valentines day besides selling merchandise is to remind you about the people you love and take for granted the most.  Remind them you love them everyday.


I can plant these outside this spring.


Pink roses my absolute favorite


No comments:

Post a Comment