Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, August 3, 2015

wonderful visitor

I love spending one on one time with my grand kids.  When they are all here together it's usually so hectic that we can't have any personal time together.  Last week my middle grand daughter Jaydin came to stay for several days.  Of course she is 12 almost 13, thinks she's 20 and is as goofy as most tweens can be.  We had a wonderful time together.  She baked brownies,learned how to make scrambled eggs, we shopped, went to the fair and she helped me make product for VCB.  She did want to sleep in, but only got to do that a couple of days.  We saw Paper Towns, worked hard and laughed harder.  I keep calling her silly and strange, my favorite kind of people.  I wish she lived closer so we could spend more time together.



No comments:

Post a Comment