Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, July 31, 2015

VCB speech time

even after all my years in front of a class room I still don't' really like getting up to give a speech.   Unfortunately my partner Kathy had a family obligation and couldn't come along to a recent church luncheon where we were the entertainment.  The ladies were nice, the food was fabulous and they seemed really interested in our products.  We do these type of presentations for marketing and getting our name out into the public.  I should them samples of each of our products as well as a few new ones.  I also had a couple try out product like the new body polish I've been working on to give honest criticism. It was a nice way to spend a few hours showing off our line and getting to know some very lovely ladies, they seemed to love the free samples.




No comments:

Post a Comment