Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, July 20, 2015

company time

My parents are older and don't come to visit very often.  This week they arrived along with my sister and brother in law for a long weekend.  We took care of some business, ate, visited and solved all the worlds problems, ate, went to Decatur for a mini reunion with some of my aunts and uncles and ate some more.  There were plenty of hugs, fun and laughter.  If you still have your parents, aunts and uncles cherish them.  These are the people that make you who you are.  You just don't know how long they will still be around.







No comments:

Post a Comment