Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

helpers

First a big HAPPY 40th  BIRTHDAY to our son Ron.  You have become such a great man, husband and father and we are so proud of you

Our yard is large and filled with flower beds.  With AH working so many hours and the weird weather we've been having, I can't keep up with all the work.  I hired these two youngsters to help me out.  Actually I hired the older boy and since he watches his younger brother while his parents work he came as part of the package. Their grandma is a good friend of mine and they go to our church. So far  they have helped plant flowers, mulch, put in the new hosta bed, weeded and last week put in a new path from the street into the yard.  They are hard working, energetic, strong, polite and fun to be around. I really appreciate how much they have accomplished this summer.  AH appreciates it even more because he doesn't have to do the work.

hard workers

almost finished

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Terri for such kind words about my Grandsons.

    ReplyDelete