Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, July 13, 2015

almost instant centerpiece

I bought this fish bowl for .50 last week and decided it would make a great vase for my table.  I picked 3 small sunflowers with the stems really short and just popped them into the water.  In less time than it took me to say "I wonder how long it will take the cats to get into this." There was Dusty bobbing for sunflowers, trying to pull them out.  They take them out, I put them in, hours of endless fun.  The two fuzzy looking flowers are my favorite Teddy Bear variety.  They stay short, less than 24" and the flowers are perfect for arrangements.  I'm not sure what the other one is but its plant is only about 30" tall.



No comments:

Post a Comment