Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

french toast cups

I like breakfast foods you can make ahead of time.  I found this on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a try when we had company here last week.  Here's what you need:
1 loaf french bread
11/2C milk
1/3C sugar
4eggs
1tsp cinnamon
2tsp vanilla
cut the brad into 1'cubes
in a large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients then add bread cubes.  drop into a well buttered cup cake pan.
Mix together the following:
1/2C each  flour, brown sugar and butter with 1tsp cinnamon.  Crumble over the top of bread mixture.  Refrigerate several hours or over night.  Bake 350 for 25min.  Let them sit for about 5 minutes to firm up then remove from pan.  Great with butter and maple syrup.  I'm thinking chopped pecan would be good on top next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment