Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, August 24, 2015

product manfacturing

Kathy and I are often asked if we really make all of our VCB product in our homes.  These are just a couple of shots of what my kitchen looked like last week.

Solid lotion is one of our best sellers and I will make tons of it before show time.  Love this stuff, it really is a miracle in a tube

Bath bombs I'm working on.  Similar to Lush with the healing moisturizing properties bumped way up.
  
They have extra shea, jojoba an cocoa butter added to make your skin soft and moisturized.




No comments:

Post a Comment